I get lots of questions about what to buy when you’re first starting out in makeup so I thought I would put together a shortlist of affordable kit options for people who want 2 play for fun and people who want 2 put together a nice kit for not a lot of money. All these options are less than $15 and many of them are on sale at the moment.
- 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette - This is $8.88 right now. You get obviously a huge amount of colors, the pigmentation isn’t bad, this is the bang for your buck palette you want. I recommend matte over shimmer because you can always add shimmer and glitter but you can’t make things matte without it looking weird.
- 10 Color Professional Blush Palette - I love blush palettes because I hate carrying around singles to shoots. These are wonderfully pigmented and I like blending them together. This is less than $10 right now.
- Galaxy Chic Baked Palette - I’ve discussed this before (with swatches), it’s one of my favorite palettes. It’s less than $15.
- E.L.F Brow Gel & Powder Brush - These are $1 and $3 respectively, and I have lots of them. No fuss, get the job done, very well.
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - Foundation is something I think is absolutely worth the investment and most of mine are mid-range (I love Shiseido’s and Tom Ford’s the best). However, for dry skin, I think this is a wonderful one. Mix it in with some moisturizer and see how it works for you. It comes in a decent shade range as well. It’s around $9 a bottle and buy 1 get 1 50% off on ULTA.
- Maybelline Dream Mousse BB Cream - This is the best drugstore bb cream and comes in the best shade range (though darker girls will want to dry out IMAN’s range, buy it online). It is as good as Dior Snow if not better for more skin types. It’s around $6 a pop.
- I’m leaving lipsticks out of this because drugstore does lipstick so well you can buy any and be satisfied really. I like all kinds. No preference.
Alright, good hunting.
Unfortunately those brands are so Expensive here in the Philippines so i really need to save up a little of my allowance to buy them.
Kitten rejected by mother and raised by golden retriever
I’m so happy for this little kitty
im cryin a bit
That golden retriever is no dummy. He knows a cute baby kitten brings joy to your life and passing up that opportunity is seriously stupid. Everyone go out and adopt a mom-less cat today, young or old. More cats in your life = a more awesome life.